Sunday 16 October 2016

Quilt as you go - Nancys Stitch Studio

Yesterday was day two of my QAYG workshop.  It was a chance for me to tweak it before I teach this the NZ Quilt Symposium next year.

Here is my class sampler.

Here are some of the photographs of completed quilts from my previous workshops.



the back
 
the front

 
Photographs from yesterdays workshop.











When laying out your quilt blocks use the camera on your mobile phone (you always have it on you) to view your blocks.  Below Lisa has tried out three different layouts.  This helped her to decide if she needs to make more blocks, which colour way and how big to make her quilt.




Catriona's quilt layout
Great students, venue and lovely fabric choices.  Bit of a worry when I covert my students fabrics!

I look forward to seeing these quilts completed and will share these with you at a later date.
Happy stitching
Shirls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comment. Dont' be shy, please write me a few words. Shirls