Thursday 4 February 2016

Clover double tracing wheel

For years my sewing has involved arts, crafts and quilts.  Its been only in the last two years that I have started making my own dresses.  I get so much joy out of making something unique and fun.

I am about to draft several patterns from Burda's Vintage magazine featuring garments from the 1960's. Burda do not include seam allowances in their patterns.  Clover has the perfect tool for this and apparently it has been designed specifically for Burda.
Clover double tracing wheel
Notice the cm spacing options
Each wheel can be pulled out
Wheels can be set and your preferred setting.

 
Depending on whether you are right or left handed, the center wheel will always mark the pattern outline and the other will add the seam allowance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comment. Dont' be shy, please write me a few words. Shirls